With experience of hundreds of wedding receptions plus knowledge
of wedding customs, traditions and etiquette, I offer a comprehensive
service tailored, individually, to each couple I work with and I will:
- Visit you, free of charge, for an initial consultation
- Offer advice and suggestions to help personalise your reception
- Listen to what you want and guarantee to provide it
- Play the music you like and omit the tunes you hate
- Take your requests in advance
- Take your guests’ requests on the night
- Not play cheesy music (unless you ask for it, of course!)
- Use equipment that not only sounds good but looks good too
- Not pressure you to book. I want you to be sure my service is right for you
- Never forget that it’s your party – not mine.
I have had the pleasure of working with and delighting hundreds of brides
and grooms. You’ll find a selection of their letters on my testimonials page.
If you want something well above average, with a high level of service,
Please have a look through this site then contact me (you can request
a brochure first, if you prefer). I operate throughout the East of England.